Wednesday, March 11, 2009

spoof

okhey. this time i'll write a spoof story of my class mate (i don't wanna tell MY story because it was... eeeeeeeuuuuu it makes me feel so embarrassed) that ordered by my english teacher. nah, because i'm the last who did it, so i can read some of my friends story... hehehe, which one is funny for me:

(first, thanks to my class mate whom i wrote his story here, second, i'm sorry if this writing makes you mad, angry, dissapointed, or whatever! it just for fun okay, and i )

"it happened when i was elementary school. one day, my sport teacher asked my class for swimming. so, that day i and my friends swam. we enjoyed our sport time.

at the next day, i woke up late. so i prepared my school's stuffs fastly, quickly, fill my backpack with some books for that day. i forgot to empty my backpack before, but so what, essentially i could go to school and brought some right books.

and then i arrived at school. the class began to study as usual. and then, break time came of course. so the class became noisy, and suddenly one of my friend shouted, "LOOK! I FOUND AN UNDERWEAR! hahaha who own this, eh??"

the entire students were looked at him. we were laughing, realized that the owner would felt so ashamed indeed. how poor the owner is. i think his embarrasing increased again because my friend who hold that underwear, now playing with it, swung it, and bugged some girls with it. ckckck...

i saw that underwear for a second. it looked familiar... then i remembered that yesterday i had gone swimming... and i forgot to empty my backpack before....

oh no! "HEY, THAT'S MINE!"





..... get the twist? :)

0 comment(s):